Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

My hero 7 black doesn't connect with my redmi 4. Shameful! A disgrace!

I paid a lot of money for this camera and it was falsely advertised. It does not connect with Android. If it does not work with all Android phones, then your claim is false and you are misleading people. I can't do the work i bought this camera for. Do something to satisfy a disgruntled customer.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: My hero 7 black doesn't connect with my redmi 4. Shameful! A disgrace!

Hi @alexandros8326

Compatibility and feature availability vary depending upon your camera model, camera capture settings, mobile device operating system and power. In order to take full advantage of features, please be sure your mobile device, app, and camera are on their current versions of software and firmware.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps on Troubleshooting GoPro App Connectivity Issues 

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

This reply of yours makes your company's arrogance obvious to everyone. Well, everything is up to date, all settings are as they should and yet, no connection. None of your troubleshooting solved my issues. So what is GoPro going to do about that apart from insulting my intelligence with a generic reply?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @alexandros8326

We have recently released an update for the GoPro app on Android.

Please make sure to restart your phone before pairing it with the camera again. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej