Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

My hero 6 has lagging issues on the lcd while recording, anyone else have this issue?

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: My hero 6 has lagging issues on the lcd while recording, anyone else have this issue?

Yes, have the same thing. I tought this was normal?

Sightseer

Re: My hero 6 has lagging issues on the lcd while recording, anyone else have this issue?

For $500 I figured it shouldn’t lag at all. I can see a difference when not recording, and when recording. The screen lags while recording and I figured it shouldn’t. It’s only slightly, but enough to notice. I talked to a buddy of mine who is a Best Buy Photo rep, and he thought it may be the image stabilization. Perhaps it could be, but like I said, for $500 it shouldn’t lag at all in my opinion.
Hiker

Question is if it lags for everyone or if you and me has a cam problem?

Tourist

I believe it's lagging for everyone, but it depends on which resolution, field of view and frame rate are selected.