Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

My go pro won't download my pictures

[ New ]

I have a GoPro Hero 7 Black, and have only used it a few times and it has already stopped connecting to my devices in order for me to download my media.

I have tried on my laptop and my home PC with no luck.  Any suggestions or is it likely to be faulty?

GoPro

Re: My go pro won't download my pictures

[ New ]

@divyenm70, when connecting your HERO7 Black to your computer, use the GoPro USB-C cable that came with the camera. There are some troubleshooting suggestions here that might help: Camera is not Recognized when Plugged into a Computer USB Port 

Alternatively, you may use an SD card reader/adapter to connect the microSD card to your computer. 

Tourist

[ New ]

having the same issues, not connecting to internet not uploading curopting files wont update

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @duckyfuzzer

What camera are you using?

Do you have the camera up to date?

Where are you trying to access the files?

When you said that it is not connecting to the internet, are you trying to pair the camera to the app or set up auto upload?

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
Thanks a lot! Yes it was the wrong lead. There is a power lead and one specifically for transfer. I was using the wrong one! Easy mistake, I think! ;)
Tourist

[ New ]

im using a hero7 black its up to date and i was unable to get uploads through both auto and manual attempts, i was also having issues with the encoding as my computer is more then capable of hvec but quick is not reconizing the files encoded in hvec

Nomad

[ New ]

Quik doesn't support HEVC.  You'll need to use a different editor for those files or convert them first using a free program like Handbrake.