Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

My camera stays unavailable

Camera will not pop up in photo Mode or video mode..its not popping up. Tried taking out SIM card and putting it back in. Still nothing .
It’s just a couple days old! & also The screen did this..
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: My camera stays unavailable

@dakotah465, we try to help out as best as we can. Could you please tell us more about the issue with your GoPro camera? Is your GoPro having issues powering up? Or is it freezing?

Highlighted
Tourist

No it’s still troubling powering up. It powers up , turns on, I see swipe to go to the settings, swipe to the photo, video, & Time lapse settings (after some major delays)
But then the camera doesn’t pop up when I go to each one...stays black..
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @dakotah465. Do you get information or display on the camera's front screen? First, make sure that the SD card is inserted correctly. If it happens to e inserted between the Sd card slot and the battery, this puts pressure on the display screen causing it not to work. 

If this is not the case, we recommend doing a manual update. Go through the steps under Manual Update here

Should the screen remain black, connect with our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and they will help you with the next steps.