Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

My camera capture date stuck in "Tue, 20 Dec 5829506"

I'm using GoPro Max with iPhone and I updated everything. I have already factory reset, format card, update firmware but it is still a big problems.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: My camera capture date stuck in "Tue, 20 Dec 5829506"

Hello, @jajaboss. How were you viewing your MAX files? Are all your MAX files showing the same capture date? Which media player was used when the date indicated as in the title of your post? Will you be able to send us a screenshot showing such? If you have used the GoPro App on your iPhone, which version of the app is it? Please provide us as well the iPhone model that you are using and the OS that it is running on. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

The capture date is mess up both on the camera and in the app

iPhone 11 iOS 13.5(latest) Date and time on iPhone set to automatically + GoPro app 6.13(3764) + GoPro MAX 1.5

Let me know if you need more information. I’m in Thailand

BTW I have a lot more problem but it’s about PC work flow I will wil get into that after we sort this out

Highlighted
Tourist

IMG_5869.PNG
Highlighted
Tourist

IMG_5869.PNG
Highlighted
Tourist

IMG_5870.PNG
Highlighted
Tourist

IMG_5872.PNG
Highlighted
Tourist

Okay I have found the fix. I posted this on Facebook group and they told me to change my iPhone calendar from "Buddhist (2563)" to "Gregorian (2020)" and then connect to the camera.

and voila! that fixes the problem but you need to mark this into your problem list. anyway