Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: My Hero 7 jumps to burst mode and takes pictures on its own. How do I stop this?

Thanks @htb6677,

-Jay 

Sightseer

Re: My Hero 7 jumps to burst mode and takes pictures on its own. How do I stop this?

Same problem at my side, suddenly taking burst photos without touching the camera.... voice control turned on, so i will turn that off
Sightseer

Same issue. Thought it could be an excess sensitivity on the screen as problem amplifies when plunging the cam underwater. Or maybe just a coincidence...
Sightseer

I have the same problem!

@rocketmanspc  escreveu:

Whenever I have the Hero 7 in video or single photo mode it will randomly jump to burst mode and take pictures. This happens even though I am not touching the remote, camera or the app on my phone and with no verbal commands. How can I stop this?

Sightseer

same here
GoPro

Hi @hardywater4008

Please try resetting the camera to its factory settings.

If it's still the same, proceed with the manual update.

Also, please make sure you are using a recommended SD card.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Mine is doing the same thing, random burst photos, GoPro hero 7
GoPro

Hello @ultrakraut. Have you been able to perform the troubleshooting  steps suggested above? How did it go?