Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: My Hero 7 jumps to burst mode and takes pictures on its own. How do I stop this?

Any update on this issue? I am having that same issue- I leave it on the my table and come back hours later to 100's of pictures... Has GoPro chimed in?

Sightseer

Re: My Hero 7 jumps to burst mode and takes pictures on its own. How do I stop this?

I am having the same issue as well, but it only happens when I am connected to the gopro app or charging. Takes burst and video by itself.

GoPro

Hello Everyone, 

Thank you for your input and the details that you sent. Our team is looking into this issue. We will keep you posted. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Sightseer

I have the same issue. Bursts, video..just starts from nowhere if I have Voice Command ON. I have suitable Memory Card, the SanDisk Extreme PLUS 64GB, I have resetted everything to factory and also made the update manually but still keeps doing it...

Hope you will come with a solution to this!

GoPro

Thank you for sharing, @orestepaven. We will definitely let you know once the update is released. You may also watch out for it through https://gopro.com/help/articles/Block/Software-Update-Release-Information . Best regards!

Tourist

Just to share, I changed my SD to card to the Samsung Evo Plus 128gb and no more ghost burst shots..

Could be the SD card (even though my initial Sandisk was GoPro approved) that causes the problem

samsung_evo_plus.jpg
GoPro

Glad to know that @faizalk

Tourist

It has been just over two months since I brought this problem up on this site. Can you give us a better timeline on when the software will be fixed?