Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: My Gopro Hero6 Does NOT Power ON At All

@alexl8465

GOPRO (International) Ltd

89 Lockhart Road18/F, Wanchai Central BuildingWanchai Hong Kong
This is not a correct address. I just went there yesterday. There is no Gopro or any kind of Gopro dealer in this address.
And I do not understand why the admin of this post does not give me the correct addres to contact or to go. I am in Hongkong now and Ii will stay here few days more.

Highlighted
Explorer

@fotografcinet

You were provided the correct information, which is contact the GoPro Support Team using this link  https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Highlighted
Hiker

@danielr15 they are asking me to call a UK number from Hongkong, and not free of charge. And we dont know how long I will be waiting to reach to a customer representative and we dont know how long time it will take for the rep to understand the problem and to offer a solution. So we dont know how long extra money will I need to spend for a abroken Hero6. Instead they could advise me to send Hero6 to somewhere to have it repaired but no help like this. They simply want me to throw away this camera. No whatsapp, no email. no internet. What a customer support!.

Highlighted
Explorer

GoPro doesn't do repairs.
Where did you purchase the camera? You need to get in touch with whomever you bought the camera from and arrange for an exchange. If it was from GoPro, then you will need to contact them using the listed contact site. I'm sorry, but those are your options.
Highlighted
Explorer

Oh, and BTW. By using 3rd party batteries you may have voided your warranty, especially if it can be traces back to them being the source of the issue (possible power spike frying a circuit....). Per the warranty agreement:
"Only use authentic GoPro batteries."
"This warranty does not apply to products damaged
by misuse, accident, or normal wear and tear. Damage resulting from use with non-GoPro batteries, "
Highlighted
Explorer

I actually shouldn't have written, "you may have" as you did void the warranty.

However, GoPro most likely will exchange the camera if you reach out to them. It might cost you a little due to your location, of that I don't know, but they will work with you.
Highlighted
Explorer

Hong Kong 

+85 25 8014585

Untitled3.png

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @fotografcinet

If calling the Support Team is not a convenient option for you, you may initiate a chat session instead. Please refer to this link for their hours of operation. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

EJ