Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: My Gopro Hero6 Does NOT Power ON At All

I tried all these possible solutions. Remember as I said I have 2 Gopro hero5 cameras. The batteries work fine with the other Hero6. So it is NOT a battery [roblem at all

Highlighted
Nomad

Did you try it with the USB C cable to see if any power by itself with NO BATTERY and NO MicroSD Card... Well I'm assuming you did try it already than you have to open and RMA with GoPro and send your unit for Repair or Exchange.

Good Luck 

Highlighted
Hiker

Yes I tried all these already.
None of them helped. Soon I will prepare a video and I will let everybody know what is going on with Gopro Hero6 and also with GoPro Support Desk or GoPro Service Center, They Suck :-(
Thank you for your suggestion.

Highlighted
Nomad

Well LAST HOPE try and see if you have done this step to see what happen

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi Alexl8465
Thank you for all of your suggestions which GoPro Lacks!.
I tried this as well. Not even a clue of life of Gopro. It seems it is totally dead. But no Help from GoPro and No Support at all.

Last thing to do is I will make a video and publish it soon in my Channel (youtube.com/fotoerol) as well.

Thank you again.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @fotografcinet

Sorry to hear about what is going on with your camera. I understand that contacting GoPro Support via phone would be quite expensive considering where you are located.  Since it would our Customer Support team who will be able to help you best for this kind of issue, you can try connecting with them through Chat Support here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should this reply reach you while you are in Hongkong, you can try out this customer support hotline for Hongkong: +85 25 8014585

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Hiker

@mariustanya
I am going to Hongkong in a few days and I will call them and contact them. If you know the location or the address of your GoPro Support or Service Center in Hongkong I would be happy if you can let me know. You can email me at fotografcinet@gmail.com

Thank you

Highlighted
Nomad

I just found this on Google

GOPRO (International) Ltd

89 Lockhart Road
18/F, Wanchai Central Building
Wanchai Hong Kong
Hong Kong