Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

My Gopro Hero 5 Black is damaged.

[ Edited ]

Good day GoPro Support Team. I just want to share an existing case I have encountered during our vacation. I just bought my Gopro Hero 5 Black last year month of May 2017. We use it during our vacation last month March 2018. I already secured everything especially the casing before using it underwater but unfortunately it just shut down and won't turn on anymore and when I clean it up there is already water inside on it. We have use it on underwater before and it went well but I don't understand why it's damaged now. It's still under warranty because I just bought it last year March 04, 2017 and I have the official receipt too. Can you help me with my problem? How can you help me to repair my GoPro Hero 5 Black and how long will I have to wait to solve my problem? I need your urgent response regarding on this matter. Hoping for your positive response. Thank you very much! Heart

Explorer

Re: My Gopro Hero 5 Black is damaged.

Sorry to hear about the damage to your camera, but it's not necessary to repeat post.  As was advised to you in your other post, you need to contact the GoPro Support Team by either phone or chat utilizing this link https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

This is a member to member support community so we can't assist with things like warranty, damage, repairs, or exchanges.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: My Gopro Hero 5 Black is damaged.

Thank you for replying to my concern but the Gopro Service is really slow in responding problem. I know I am not the only one who is dealing with the problem about Gopro's but please make your service more fast and available to the public. Thank you and good day!