Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

My GoPro session won’t turn on

[ New ]
I tried using all of the method GoPro says will turn it on but it won’t turn on. I’ve only had this GoPro session for just over a year now so I know that it’s not just old and I’ve always made sure that any way water could get in was shut when I used it in water and I’ve never dropped it. Why won’t it turn on

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: My GoPro session won’t turn on

[ New ]

Hello @coolriver64065

The issue maybe hardware-related. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can get this sorted out for you. You can reach them through phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @coolriver64065

The issue maybe hardware-related. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can get this sorted out for you. You can reach them through phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Adventurer

[ New ]

if you owned the hero session that long you should know all the ins ands out, right?  Did you long press  over 10 aeconds the back  mode on and did you add the shutter button  as well that may reset or force off the camera.

you got the usb type C  plugged in  both ways and to a good usb port. wall charger  por that is?  

Mine is a few yers old works.  so I try also taking out the sd card to and press all the buttons.

if you can't think of anything or the forum team can't help then CALL gopo when OPEN (see they replied while typing Lol

Sightseer

[ New ]
Thanks I’ll try
Sightseer

[ New ]
That was really helpful thanks
Adventurer

[ New ]

Did you resolve or goingto call?