Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

My GoPro Max's 5.6k 30fps footage looks like a 240p.

[ New ]

I have tried to export my footage in 4k (upscaled) and 1080p; selecting multiple codecs and all of them come out looking like a 240p footage.

I am using a Mac mini M1 with the latest version, MacOS Big Sur Version 11.2.3. And this problem appears as soon as I open the files on GoPro Player. 

I manually updated the GoPro Max software to the lastes version v2.00. But once it's complete, the version says 02.00. 

GoPro

Re: My GoPro Max's 5.6k 30fps footage looks like a 240p.

[ New ]

Hello, @agilebluff47658. Have you been able to view your footage using a different media player or through GoPro Quikon mobile? Does it matter which device is used to view the exported file? 

For more direct assistance, it would be best to get in touch with our Support Team so there is a way to send sample files for a closer look. 

To connect with Support, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number.