05-26-2020 06:04 PM
My GoPro Max is not powering on.......makes occasional power beep[ New ]
I turned on my GoPro Max (purchased 12/2019) to verify the charge before taking a video (74%). The screen went blank, but would not restore when I used the touchscreen. Throughout the day it has occasionally made the power beep, but still no other signs of life. This really sucks as I otherwise love the camera , what times I get to use it. Any help would be appreciated.
Ive performed the following steps so far:
1)Held the mode button for up to 10 secs - no change
2) Removed the battery, waited a few seconds, reinstalled the battery - no change
3) Plugged directly into USB-C port with the GoPro cable, battery still removed - no change
4) Performed Step 3 again with a different USB-C cable and different power source - no change
5) Formatted the SD Card using my PC, re-installed - no change
6) Tried detecting with my PC - no change.
05-26-2020 06:48 PM
Re: My GoPro Max is not powering on.......makes occasional power beep[ New ]
If it's still the same after going through the steps on MAX - Will Not Power On, please let our Support Team know.
You may submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat conversation with one of our representatives.
Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.