Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

My GoPro Hero6 Black Lost

Hi,
My camera was lost yesterday. Can you maybe notify the person who tried to open it or try to registered.
Thank you,
Jhoana

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: My GoPro Hero6 Black Lost

Hi @sunnyriver07186

I am sorry to hear about your lost camera. While we do not have a way to locate/track lost GoPro items, you may contact our Support Team to have a case created and get the serial number logged. 

In case someone calls in and reports a found camera with the same serial number, we could potentially let you know.

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @sunnyriver07186

I am sorry to hear about your lost camera. While we do not have a way to locate/track lost GoPro items, you may contact our Support Team to have a case created and get the serial number logged. 

In case someone calls in and reports a found camera with the same serial number, we could potentially let you know.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

Hello Ej,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I have misplaced the camera box so i don’t have the serial number either however, I have my GoPro account online, can you perhaps locate the serial number there?

Thanks,
Jhoana
GoPro

Hello @sunnyriver07186

If you have added your device under your GoPro Account, you should be able to find the serial number there. You can login to your GoPro account through https://gopro.com/login. Alternatively, you can also check the receipt for the camera purchase, some receipts indicate the serial number of the camera. 

Thanks, 

Marius