Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

My GoPro Hero 8 GPS doesn't work, my GoPro doesn't want to use GPS even though I have it turned on

[ New ]

My GoPro Hero 8 GPS doesn't work. I have GPS tuned on but the GoPro can seem to figure out its own location. FYI it's brand new and hasn't been used yet. Anyone able to help me?

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer

Re: My GoPro Hero 8 GPS doesn't work, my GoPro doesn't want to use GPS even though I have it turned

[ New ]

indoor  it won't work, out door it should work.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

Re: My GoPro Hero 8 GPS doesn't work, my GoPro doesn't want to use GPS even though I have it turned

[ New ]

you need to at least offer steps on what you're using and doing for getting gps to work.

Are you using win 10 and quick.

Tourist

[ New ]

I've set the camera to 'Activity' mode, the photos show a better understand to what my problem is. GPS is turned on, but in the menu the loaction/GPS simple is dull not showing that it knwos its loaction

8x%HqOz0T6yQuFWfzFtarQ.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

I'm using MAC

e6TqmOyqSOu7M8jDWvgC9g.jpg
Adventurer

[ New ]

indoor  it won't work, out door it should work.

Tourist

[ New ]
I’ll try it tomorrow, thanks for your help👍🏻🇦🇺