Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

My GoPro 7 black bricked

Hi there...

Few days ago I was out to ride and saw that the all LEDs on the GoPro just glow, I can't turn off the camera, so I take out the battery, when I put it back I have no LEDs indication (blink). Then, at home, I take out the battery and SDcart and try to connect directly to the charger and no reaction...

Don't know what was happened with it...Smiley Frustrated

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: My GoPro 7 black bricked

[ Edited ]

This is odd, @bravegorge41646. Try this. Remove the battery from the camera and connect the camera directly to a power source (outlet or power bank) using the USB-C cable that came with the package. See if the camera will power on. If it does, it is highly likely that that battery may be faulty.

There are troubleshooting steps here for you to try. If the issue persists, our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to get this sorted out for you. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

This is odd, @bravegorge41646. Try this. Remove the battery from the camera and connect the camera directly to a power source (outlet or power bank) using the USB-C cable that came with the package. See if the camera will power on. If it does, it is highly likely that that battery may be faulty.

There are troubleshooting steps here for you to try. If the issue persists, our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to get this sorted out for you. 

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

try using only  the usb cabe   turn on, does it work,  no bat inside? wait you did that, it is not odd.  Just contact goprohave them call you back or chat the camera gave it happens

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi @mariustanya 
Thanks for a reply.
I was try the troubleshooting steps before my first message, nothing helps.

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about that, @bravegorge41646. In this case, let our Support team help you with the next steps.