Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Moisture GoPro Hero 8 lens / Humidité objectif GoPro Hero 8

Hi, I just bought my GoPro and when I was using it it seemed to have a moisture sign on the lens wich blurried my videos, that isn't normal because the camera never went under water... 350 dollars for a factory damaged camera.
Bonjour, j'i tout juste acheter ma GoPro et quand j'étais en train de l'utiliser j'ai remarquer une tache d'humidié sur l'objectif, cela a abimer mon clip et n'est pas normal car la camera n'as jamais été sous l'eau... 350 dollars pour une camera endomagée d'usine.

Capture d’écran 2020-04-07 à 21.39.35.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Moisture GoPro Hero 8 lens / Humidité objectif GoPro Hero 8

@philipped1177, were you recording in a high humidity environment? Try to leave the side door open to allow air to circulate through the camera. If possible, allow the unit to dry in an air-conditioned and/or low humidity environment (<50% humidity) until signs of fogging have dissipated.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Moisture GoPro Hero 8 lens / Humidité objectif GoPro Hero 8

@philipped1177, were you recording in a high humidity environment? Try to leave the side door open to allow air to circulate through the camera. If possible, allow the unit to dry in an air-conditioned and/or low humidity environment (<50% humidity) until signs of fogging have dissipated.