Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Mobile app super problem. I cant look at the previo of my 360 video on my iPad or iPhone.

[ New ]

Mobile app super problem. I cant look at the previo of my 360 video on my iPad or iPhone.

I have had this problem since i got the GoPro max back on February with my iPhone. But i was able to see the video and edit on my iPad. Now the iPad app doesn't work any more. So I'm getting support frustrated. I can send you screen recordings if you need it. But i need a solution now. Please help

GoPro

Re: Mobile app super problem. I cant look at the previo of my 360 video on my iPad or iPhone.

[ New ]

@willcord, sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. Please make sure to have the latest iOS version installed on your device and that the GoPro App is updated to the most recent version as well.

Do you experience the issue on all media? What's the video resolution of the affected footage? Could you please share with us a screenshot or screen recording showing the issue with the app?

Hiker

Re: Mobile app super problem. I cant look at the previo of my 360 video on my iPad or iPhone.

[ New ]

I'm experiencing this issue with 360 videos at maximum resolution 30fps. I had this problem since i got the camera on February, but only on the iPhone app. I was able to edit my videos on the iPad. But now both apps are doing the same thing. I'm also on the testfligh beta 6.14 and is doing the same thing . I have no problem with 360 fotos or hero mode video. Is just the 360 video 

Hiker

[ New ]

Try to send a 44 second screen grab video and it didn't let me. See screen shot. Maybe i can send some other way

4BED19FB-A571-44A9-B2A5-C62C96DCD36F.png
Backpacker

[ New ]

Upload your screen grab to YouTube and post the link here.

Hiker

[ New ]
GoPro app doesn't play my 360 video
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @willcord

Do you still have enough storage on your device?

To help isolate the issue, would you mind doing a test recording of a 30-second 360 file.

See if the same is observed.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Running on 2020 IPad Pro 256gb storage. The 360 video editing is not working. I have this problem since i got the camera back on February on the iPhone app. The iPad app was working ok, since around April or May Stop Working as well. I'm not able to see the footage of any 360 video on the iPhone app ever. Please try to help. I'm also doing the test flight app. I have a very busy job. So I can be here all the time. I try to give feed back as often as I can. But I have gotten no results.

https://youtu.be/LbW5T1XwpnE

GoPro app doesn't play my 360 video
Running on 2020 IPad Pro 256gb storage. The 360 video editing is not working. I have this problem since i got the camera back on February on the iPhone app. ...
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the GoPro App. Which OS is your iPad and iPhone on? Also, have you updated to version 6.18 of the GoPro App? 

We see that you are getting a black screen on playback. Does it matter which resolution the MAX video is in? (5.6K or 3K). Have you been able to playback, reframe/edit, and/or save your edits through the same devices before? 

We'd love to hear back from you. These details will help us isolate the issue. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Not working yet. I send the video to my friends and they can watch it and reframe. So it can be something with my devices. Is there a way to completely delete the app from the iPad/iPhone ? When i delete and re install all the files are still there on the devices. I have an IPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb and an iPad Pro 12,9 256gb 2020 model