02-24-2019 12:09 AM
Hi, Gopro support,
I cannot change the video resolution and FPS, as I see in the YouTube and User manual it should be done through setting in video mode, but this camera I see only 02 options in video mode 2.7K with 30fps and 1440 with 60fps, it has only video and time lapse video mode. Beside that the photo mode only has single option it show the black arrow but nothing change when I chose, and no loop mode, quick record in setting..., it has latest firmware v26.0 Gopro 4 Black
02-24-2019 03:44 PM
Hello @cessna15. There might be a need to update your camera firmware. The latest version is v05.00 . We recommend that you do a manual update on the camera following the instructions below:
- Go to the HERO4 update page.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is fully charged prior to the process, and that you are using a formatted, recommended SD card. Save your GoPro files first prior to formatting so you do not lose them. Let us know how it goes.