11-27-2018 10:29 AM
I dont have timelapse mode on my gopro 4.
Never realized it as i never need this mode before... but now that i need it , i cannot find the update for it ( though Capture APP).
Does anyone can help please?
Thanks a lot
11-27-2018 10:42 AM
Please try to run a Manual Update on your camera.
Note: Useful for updating or reinstalling camera software.
- Go to the HERO4 update page.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Once done, check the camera's settings.
Let us know how it goes.
If it's still the same, you may reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
11-28-2018 12:27 PM
Though your camera is running on the latest version, re-flashing the software helps in clearing out issues like this.
Let us know if this works on your camera.