Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Missing package and go pro offer 0 help

[ New ]
What kind of customer service is this? I reported that my order has been missing and it took them 3 weeks+ for the “investigation” and all I heard back was that the order was delivered. I need my money back, this is so ridiculous. Why is there no signature for $500+ worth of products
GoPro

Re: Missing package and go pro offer 0 help

[ New ]

Hello, @nicecrest3203. It would be best to continue working with Support regarding your concern. You can use the same case number that you were provided when you contact them back. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Continue? It been a month and all I hear is the same thing even if I talked to the supervisor so I just gave up. Never buying from here again, can trust this company.
Hiker

[ New ]

I won´t buy from here once again NEVER.

Absolute Joke.

No Chat Support

No  Callback

No Reply  to direct Mails

No Teelephone Support

Not replying on Facebook

No reply here in this forum.

Gopro **bleep** YOU!

It´s  ridiculous.

You don´t want your customers money? Ok we will give it to Insta 360  or DJI.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I swear though, how can a multi million dollar company can’t deal with this. Why are you gonna make me wait over 3 weeks+ just to tell me that they can’t do anything about my missing package. I wish I could go back in time and never even give them my money from the beginning if I knew this was going to happen.
Adventurer

[ New ]

GoPro updated their terms   on one page as well another Aug and sept, no one reads them'' got an issue and CS is no use  send a post card to

by mail at 3000 Clearview Way San Mateo, CA 94402.

Terms 3A;

Risk of Loss: All purchases of physical products are made subject to a shipping contract. Risk of loss and title for purchases pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.  You must notify us within 21 days of the date of your invoice or acknowledgement if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged.

I totally agree  

Sightseer

[ New ]
I literally notified them as soon as I found out about it and been in contact with the live chat support like 10 times until now that I have given up after talking to the supervisor. I think that I will just file a dispute with the bank when I have the time to do so. Terrible company