Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Missing 32 GB Card

[ New ]

Hi,

I ordered and have just received a HERO 9 Black. It was supposed to come with a 32GB Memory Card.

The memory card is missing. It wasn't in the HERO9 Box. It also wasn't in the surrounding box.

Please resolve this quickly as I'm unable to use the camera without the memory card.

Thanks,

Greg.

Tourist

Re: Missing 32 GB Card

[ New ]

I almost tossed out the shipping box. That little card was under the bottom flap of the shipping box and fortunately got stuck on the tape. You'd think they'd just put a piece of sticky tape on it and attached to the Hero9 packaging...

Tourist

[ New ]

Definitely not in the shipping box. I have everything on the table at the moment including the shipping box.

Memory card is definitely not there.

Tourist

[ New ]

Dang, must've fallen out. It's in a tiny little plastic shrink sealed package (if you can call it that) that's not much bigger than the size of the micro-SD card.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for the replies Trinimon.

This is my first action camera. Just looked up the price and they only cost AUD$10. For some reason I thought they were much more expensive than that. Hardly worth my time chasing up Gopro.

Just ordered a 128GB one off Amazon for AUD$33.