Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Micro SD for Gopro Hero7 Black

[ New ]

Hello,

I just bought a gopro which I can't wait to use but I'm not quite sure of the microSD product I purchased, it is a Samsung EVO 128GB but according to the website it says that it recommends a Samsung Evo + 128GB. Should I return it or will the EVO without + be enough ? I thank you in advance for your answers.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Micro SD for Gopro Hero7 Black

[ New ]

Hi @almirinb65171,

Thanks for reaching out. Samsung EVO is different from Samsung EVO Plus. To consistently achieve the best results with your GoPro camera it is important to select microSD cards that are known to work well with the model you have. We recommend only purchasing name brand SD cards through official resellers to avoid non-genuine SD cards.

Additionally, I found some helpful information in this thread regarding Samsung Evo SD cards that you may want to check.

Kind Regards,
Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Micro SD for Gopro Hero7 Black

[ New ]

Hi @almirinb65171,

Thanks for reaching out. Samsung EVO is different from Samsung EVO Plus. To consistently achieve the best results with your GoPro camera it is important to select microSD cards that are known to work well with the model you have. We recommend only purchasing name brand SD cards through official resellers to avoid non-genuine SD cards.

Additionally, I found some helpful information in this thread regarding Samsung Evo SD cards that you may want to check.

Kind Regards,
Ann