Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Mi GoPro Hero 7 Se Bloquea y Recalienta!

Hace 3 meses la compra y después de dos semanas de uso comenzó a recalentarse y a bloquearse, necesito saber donde puedo mandarla a revisión y cómo gestionar la garantía, el equipo lo compré en la tienda oficial de GoPro de Chengdu - China en mi viaje y ahora estoy en Colombia. Que debo hacer??
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Mi GoPro Hero 7 Se Bloquea y Recalienta!

Hello @caropach

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to assist you with warranty claims. 

If you haven't done troubleshootings steps though, you might want to perform some to isolate the source of the trouble. The camera being blocked or hanging could be indicating a need to update the firmware or to make sure that SD card is good. Try re-flashing camera firmware following instructions under Manual Update here. If you are already using a recommended SD card, try formatting it prior to your next use. 

It is also important that the camera is charged properly. Only use the GoPro-provided charging cable, and power source that outputs 5V, 1-2A to avoid overheating. There are also tips here on maximizing camera performance in extreme temperatures. Hope this helps. 

Best regards, 
Marius 

Highlighted
Tourist

I have not received a response from the support team, the chat is never available, nor can I find a support phone number for Colombia. the camera continues to fail, the worst decision of my life was to buy that Gopro camera, the product is bad and the support service too. I need a solution and that they give me the guarantee of my camera, what should I do to get in touch with me? It overheats, shuts down, crashes, damages the SD, nothing works!
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @caropach

Sorry if you are having troubles reaching out to our Support Team.

Try selecting US-English when initiating a chat session.

You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej