Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Meine Gopro hero 7 Black nimmt keine sd Karten an und zeigt kein Bild

[ New ]
Hallo,
Ich habe eine gebrauchte Gopro hero 7 Black gekauft und leider nimmt diese Gopro keine Micro sd Karten an, es zeigt immer sd Karten Fehler an. Habe auch schon die Speicherkarte formatiert usw.

Außerdem zeigt meine gopro kein Bild an, also Bildschirm ist schwarz aber alle Einstellungsmöglichkeiten funktionieren.
IMG_20210524_214157.jpg
Backpacker

Re: Meine Gopro hero 7 Black nimmt keine sd Karten an und zeigt kein Bild

[ New ]

It looks like you bought a broken GoPro.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hallo,

aber wieso funktioniert alles andere? Ich kann die Video Einstellungen und alles mögliche ändern. Auch ein zurück setzen auf Werkseinstellung hat funktioniert.

Backpacker

[ New ]

Everything else works?  You have a display screen that doesn't show anything, an sd card slot that doesn't recognize SD cards.  How can you be even sure it works if you can't record anything to SD card?

More than likely the previous owner inserted the SD card between the camera body and the slot by mistake.  This popped off the ribbon cable causing the screen to go blank.  When they forced the removal of the SD card, they broke the SD card slot.  

If I were you, I'd see if GoPro Plus is available in your area.  Sign up, and then get the camera replaced as part of your subscription (you will have to pay a replacement free, about $70 I think for the Hero 7, but prices are available in the terms and conditions).

Next time you buy something 2nd hand, make sure it works before you purchase.