Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Meet the HERO9 Black

[ New ]

Hi @kejot. GoPro HERO9 Black has a bigger battery size (and more battery life capacity). You can also find helpful information about the HERO9 Black's battery here HERO9 Black - Battery Compatibility and Information.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez wrote:

Hello @robindean. If you're already a subscriber, simply sign in to your subscription before checking out and the discount will show up.  The subscription on the camera purchase can be canceled anytime, however, terms + conditions of the subscription will also apply.

Wasn't directed at me but much appreciated info. I was under the impression as a subscriber already I was disqualified for any of the discount options.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @niceapex37211. The Product Manual should be available pretty soon. Please check https://gopro.com/help/productmanuals again for updates. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I talked to someone today about this.

You get charged $49.99 fo the year. However you can not cancel it during that year or you will get charged the full price of the camera before discount.

I asked to clarify again and basically what I got out of this was you needed to hold the subscription the entire year and cancel the last day to not be charged the  discount deal you received during purchase. So set a reminder and cancel that last day so you don't get rechardged.

Great deal and savings just have to remember to cancel in time.

Hiker

[ New ]

Will we have a breakdown off all the resolutions and their available framerates/hypersmooth settings/etc like is on that chart for the Hero8?

Hiker

[ New ]

Is the Hero 9 Black finally open for any USC C mic adapters?

Nomad

[ New ]

@dcb0ys09 wrote:

I talked to someone today about this.

You get charged $49.99 fo the year. However you can not cancel it during that year or you will get charged the full price of the camera before discount.

I asked to clarify again and basically what I got out of this was you needed to hold the subscription the entire year and cancel the last day to not be charged the  discount deal you received during purchase. So set a reminder and cancel that last day so you don't get rechardged.

Great deal and savings just have to remember to cancel in time.

Thanks

i take it somewhere you can see the dates on account ?

Hiker

[ New ]

It's up now! Thanks!