Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: Meet the HERO9 Black

[ New ]

That ounds dead dodgy.

Hiker

[ New ]

@robindean wrote:

That ounds dead dodgy.

I won't deny that the method in which companies encourage you to spend more money with the illusion you're spending less is shady but in this case I gotta say if I weren't already a GoPro subscriber from my last purchase I'd jump on $100 off with a full year of coverage to replace my damaged camera and the ability to backup all my footage online. I'm stuck with no other option but to spend $450 if I want to purchase one. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Is the PDF manual available yet? I'm sure that would answer a ton of peoples Q's... Don't see it added to support the manual download section on site.

Nomad

[ New ]

need to creat a new account !

Hiker

[ New ]

@robindean wrote:

need to creat a new account !

lol if only that wouldn't likely get figured out immediately when I have to give contact info. Making a whole new identity to get $100 off a camera seems like too much, I'll wait & hopefully see if they offer up some discount that is available to anyone regardless of current subscription around Christmas Sale times.

Hiker

[ New ]

I'm pretty dissapointed even with all the added exciting features they weren't able to offer 4K resolution in the 120fps. I'm curious to see what features are unlocked with the first post release firmware update especially since the Max didn't even have a 360 video option for 50/60p until May of this year so maybe an upgrade to the Slow-Motion capabilities could be a future possibility, not particularly optimistic for it tho.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @robindean. If you're already a subscriber, simply sign in to your subscription before checking out and the discount will show up.  The subscription on the camera purchase can be canceled anytime, however, terms + conditions of the subscription will also apply.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @willi5. We currently do not have new information about the features of the GoPro App available with the HERO9 Black. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have an update on the details.