Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Meet HERO8 Black

Wil 4k still overheat so easy?

will a 128 card work?

Highlighted
Tourist

I want to meet the Hero 8 Black, but unfortunately am unable to place a pre-order order on the GoPro website? Is anyone else having this issue? I've attempted to order this on multiple different devices (different computers, three different browsers, mobile devices, etc). I click "Place Order" and tthe page sits for 3 seconds and then either goes back to the main Hero 8 Black page or goes back to the order form without an error message. The cart is also emptied.

I have several friends that are also having this same issue with placing an order. I've already spoken with GoPro support several times this morning but unfortunately no resolution yet.

Highlighted
Explorer

@irishmanpdx
Actually, they do! Just add a gift bag (which are very nice BTW) and you can include a gift message.
Highlighted
Nomad

Ohhhh.... I didn't see a gift bag option...........  it's ok, I've watched arts and crafts shows, I can make something.... I just need a glue gun, a heat gun, a paper bag, some ribbon and to put the local fire services on standby..........  they said they'd appreciate it if I warn them in future....