Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro Community Manager

Meet Fusion and Relive Reality

Seamless VR stitching. Amazing gimbal-like stabilization. OverCapture for transforming your best spherical clips into traditional videos. Relive reality, and see what makes Fusion the most versatile GoPro ever.

Hiker

Re: Meet Fusion and Relive Reality

@jefft Do you happen to know when it will be available at Best Buy. I'm really looking forward to this camera!!

GoPro Community Manager

@acdcbc - Nothing official just yet on when Fusion will be on their shelves. You can pre-order on our site now though and be among the first to get one when they're available.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hiker

Unfortunately I would be doing this on the Best Buy payment plan...lol.. unless Gopro wants to ship me one of course...lol

Backpacker

@jefft wrote:

@acdcbc - Nothing official just yet on when Fusion will be on their shelves. You can pre-order on our site now though and be among the first to get one when they're available.

Thanks,
Jeff

do you that it will be being stocked in shops, i remember when they first told us of Fusion they said it was going to be "limited availability". Hoping it doesn't mean it will only be available through GoPro. I buy from Argos so I get 6months interest free

Adventurer

Could you link the progam forediting thanx

Hiker

@jefft Will the Fusion be using the new chip?

Backpacker

i might of missed it in the video, has Fusion got GPS