Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Media Mod - High Frequency Noise Issue

@mariustanya , strang that they cannot replicate this issue, did they put the audio setting in stereo mode? Think almost everybody has it. I opened a case yesterday, also provided a sample, nut the support did not give me a ticket number, support told me that they will investidate this and will send me an email with th results.
Highlighted
Adventurer

Thanks @mariustanya  for getting back:

One purchases, and one should open a case  up and  the issues get addressed, that it basically whatthis justcame down to.   The High Pitch whine issues can not get replicated,  so now the question is when a GoPro  Person at Modius Link Region, Riverside Ca, U.S.A.   recieves the pkg, will it  get directed to a team member to test the issue or issues out with a Hero 8? 

If the Team could not replicate the issue that means you got a perfect working Model that can be shipped out, and does that lead to a   glitchy hero 8 instead?

So is this now Just a media Module whine issue in stereo

or

Is it a gopro hero 8 issue  

or

Both

Now this sounds like no ticket, no issue  what it sounds like

Highlighted
Nomad

The only reason I don't send back my media mod to customer support is that I don't want to be without one for a long period of time.  I need to be able to hook up an external microphone and I don't want to send mine back and then be left waiting weeks for a replacement (since there's delays with shipments etc).