Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Max underwater case

I know people have asked a while ago but any update on an underwater kit. I would even be Happy if you had a case that allowed just one lens to focus under water in hero mode. Also any news on bringing windows and Android updates up to iOS and Mac standards?
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Max underwater case

You can always see if any 3rd parties are offering a cheap knock off (and if you want to trust them), fact is GoPro are working on a design but it won't go into mass production until they have solid sales figures on the Max Camera and solid feedback from users as to how many people would actually use such a case.  Since the admins here are tech support and not sales, more than likely they won't have any info on sales or availability of accessories other than "keep checking the product page".

The android app has been making huge strides and has already been updated 3 times this month so far.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Max underwater case

I have until April to get something. I bought the max in hopes I would be able to use this above and below the water. I'm going to Aruba and wanted some underwater shots. Thanks for the response!