Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Max quick capture on but not working correctly - HELP

[ New ]

I have max set to Quick Capture "on", Quick Capture default is " 360"     When I turn on the max (by pressing the shutter button) it comes on but to Hero video !!!  HELP!!!!    It use to work, but dont know what happen!!!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Max quick capture on but not working correctly - HELP

[ New ]

@stevey02, the QuikCapture on your MAX camera is working fine. The option to switch the camera lens isn't available when recording. You can switch the lens before you start recording -- which isn't going to be an option when using QuikCapture.

QuikCapture enabled in the Settings menu.

How the LCD touch screen looks like when recording.

In-camera playback for spherical (360) footage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@stevey02, you may try performing a factory reset in the camera. Once done, make sure that you set up QuikCapture Default -- choose the video mode you’d like to use when you start QuikCapture (press the red Shutter button at the top when the camera is powered off)

Hiker

[ New ]

thanks for the quick reply did that.  Before when I would use the quick capture and pressed the shutter it would show the 360 globe etc.   Now it only shows this!  Is this correct ?

IMG_0519.jpg
Hiker

[ New ]

As a addtional note in the screen shot above I though as you were recording 360 video you could choose between which lens to view as recording,   cant now!!

GoPro

[ New ]

@stevey02, the QuikCapture on your MAX camera is working fine. The option to switch the camera lens isn't available when recording. You can switch the lens before you start recording -- which isn't going to be an option when using QuikCapture.

QuikCapture enabled in the Settings menu.

How the LCD touch screen looks like when recording.

In-camera playback for spherical (360) footage.

Hiker

[ New ]