Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: Massiv audio problems when using a gimbal on HERO 5 black

I have the same problem with my new GoPro H5 with my Feiyu G5.  I bought that package for a trip and when I'm back home and try to edit my footage... Horrible sound... 

GoPro have to take that seriously... Remember your problem with the first version of your drone... Do the same, refund me the price of my camera or send me a Karma Grip to compare...

Explorer

LOL, you must be joking.

The Hero6 Black has much better audio on a Gimbal. The db is low so upping the volume in the editor is needed to get good audio, but the overall sound quality is much clearer.

You should consider selling the H5 and getting a H6. Better picture quality and gives great stability even without a gimbal.
Tourist

I've had two Gopros and both have had serious issues. I'm done with Gopro. Time to move on...
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hi Daneilr.

I hear ya.

Buuuut, GoPro should consider giving us existing GoPro Hero 5 black owners a 60% discount instead of us going out and buying a whole new unit.

(((That'll never happen.)))

They don't give a rat's butt about us or their customer base. Fools like us continuously support organizations like this..

Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hi Daneilr.

GoPro should give us existing HERO 5 Black owners one of the following options or something better:

(1) exchange our existing HERO 5 Black for a new HERO Black 6 no questions asked all shipping costs covered by them

Or

(2) give us some sort of a huge discount upwards of 70 to 80% off to go into a store and purchase the new HERO 6 Black and no equipment return

Or

(3) give us existing owners a refund, forget all about us and be done with it

Or

(4) Just keep ignoring us like they have been doing so and doing a wonderful job of it