Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: Manual

I am in a rental house house in Arziona I have no,printer. Thanks for not helping me out! Will have to order one off amazon they seem to have them!

Hiker

I did help you out. I gave you two alternatives. You didn't mention that you didn't have access to a printer. If you were going to order one from Amazon why did you waste people's time here? Did you think someone was going to bring you one? Don't be disrespectful to people trying to help you.

Adventurer

ICOuld you head over to Staples and print one up if the House is unavailable with a printer, or the nearest Hotels?  You will be only with a camera and not much more I can understand that. but what happened to thegood old days of Pencil and paper jotting done the Important pages that may be something you may want to do if you need some refrences

Learning the camera  takes time. you can like said get a barnes and nobile book or Amazon book  and  most that info is from gopro's site vlog and manual.  

Highlighted
Backpacker

after using it a bit you won't need a manual anyway, its not hard to use. I'm not sure how this topic is still being dragged out for so long