Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Magix Movie edit pro 2018 2K7@0f audio issue

[ New ]

Troubles with Magix movie edit pro 2018 with gopro Hero 6 black with 2k7@60fps. may be a codec issue. I know it is because with the Yi camera I had to wait for the update, and maybe I am again behind on that one.

Why is the sound currupted and static . Many have reported issues like this and think it is the camera while it is the software of Magix.

Untio a software update where gopro talks to Magix and offers them thecodecs they used, only then will magix work with gopro's camera at 2k7@59.96 fps. 

Hd1080P plays audio just fine. so now off to cyberlink and  use that till my magix is fixed.   people on here need to explain more in detail then to pop on and say my sound is dead... reasons behind it.   thank you for listening.

Adventurer

Re: Magix Movie edit pro 2018 2K7@0f audio issue

[ New ]

My Problem has been Solved, by that simple update that was n/a till now and  if you have issues you need to update your software of the editor and not blame the camera.   hope this may help one out if they ever decide to open and read a topic  then make a new post and say my sound is static and I don't know what to do help