Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Ma gopro a pris l'eau malgré sa fermeture. J'essaye de contacter Gopro mais impossible !

[ New ]

Well, it wouldn't be fair to leave this here without the result, so . . 

. . this saga has finally reached a solution. Gopro rep finally contacted me couple of weeks ago and after his service I had the RMA number and was able to ship out my camera the very same day. After arriving to NL, Gopro took 6 days to process the camera through their system and send me another one and, lo and behold, today I received the replacement Gopro. It seems to work as advertised AND it's also in focus (unlike the first one, mind you), so finally no problems with the camera out of the box - I'm charging the battery right now to make sure that's the case ofc.

The process itself was very painless AFTER the site and the CS started working but waiting 2 weeks for that to happen really build up the frustration in me and I sure wasn't the only one. If you were like me and watched the support site for hours without even a sign of life nor hope, well. There still might be some. I hope rest of you guys got your Gopros replaced too!

Hiker

Re: Ma gopro a pris l'eau malgré sa fermeture. J'essaye de contacter Gopro mais impossible !

[ New ]

Ok. Auf meine Anfrage hin kam nie etwas zurück, es gibt nicht mal eine Ticket-Nummer.

Wie auch? Die Kontakt-Webseite hat ja zurückgemeldet dass ich mich außerhalb der Geschäftszeiten melde und mein Fall nicht aufgenommen werden kann (sinngemäß). Ich soll mich später wieder melden.

Ich freue mich für dich, du bist einer von vielen Tausend oder mehr Opfern die wohl nie in den Genuss kommen werden, dass ihr defektes Gerät ersetzt wird.

Hiker

[ New ]

You only get the case number by asking the call. The chat never worked for me, I doubt it still works anywhere else but america. Also, the site was broken so it kept asking for captcha whenever I asked for the call, so try a different browser, maybe that works. If you have the case number, you can get a bit louder here at the forums too as the customer service is able to pinpoint your case and maybe push you ahead in the line a bit. The EU customer service will probably need to call to you, as far as I could tell, they do not operate through email at all - unless they're posting you the RMA number and the shipping labels. You simply can't contact them through the email, at all, which at 2020 is weird - at least they could whitelist their customers for the warranty process period like the rest of the companies do.

Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour je suis dans le meme cas que toutes ces personnes, depuis 1 semaine ma gopro ne fonctionne plus après un passage en mer tres rapide. IMPOSSIBLE de joindre le service assistance... on ne me rappelle pas, on ne m'envoit aucun message...pas de place en attente...

j'aimerai avoir une adresse mail afin de communiquer 

c'est terriblement frustrant.

merci de me donner une réponse

cordialement

GoPro

[ New ]

Great to know that your case has been attended to, @activepike65755. Thank you for posting back to share an update. 

@nimbleblaz504 and @jeromef867. We used the email address in your Hub profile but we are not able to pull up any record of a contact request from you. Would you have the case number? This number is provided on the page right after you submit a request for a callback.

If you have submitted a request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs using your phone number, we will be able to use the phone number also to search for your case. Please note that Support can only call you back when a case is created in the system to identify your request. 

You may send me a message with your number if preferred. @jeromef867 I have responded to your message. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Warum lügst du so?

Der Kontakt ist schlicht und einfach nicht zu erreichen!
Das Chatfenster geht erst beim 6. Klick auf, und dann bleibt es leer.

Wir haben es hier mit einer Reihe von Fehlern zu tun, die gopro einfach nicht behebt.

Ein nicht erreichbarer Chat ist eine Zumutung! Zu behaupten, der würde helfen, ist Betrug!