Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Ma go pro 8 malgr� la mise � jour se vide vite

Je trouve que ma gopro hero 8 se vide vite malgré la. Mise à jour est ce normal ?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Ma go pro 8 malgr� la mise � jour se vide vite

You  can leave it on but it's best to turn it off as wifi  will consume power loss, the chart will help conserve power, if you want, plug in an external powersource, that will help conserve power.  Why it drained 20% within a minute. like my chart shows my brightness is not 100% that will  drain down the bat for one.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

battery life????

adjust settings?

Highlighted
Tourist

Even when the camera is turned off the battery empties
Highlighted
Adventurer

walk us through each and every setting you got on & off?

For example. Swipe down on touch screen and hte first thing you see is, wirless connection is that On or off?

Highlighted
Tourist

The Wifi is always on even if the camera turned off. I don't understand that when it's off it keeps emptying. When it is turned on in 15 minutes to transfer videos I lost 20%. It surprises me
Highlighted
Adventurer

Untitled.png

Highlighted
Adventurer

You  can leave it on but it's best to turn it off as wifi  will consume power loss, the chart will help conserve power, if you want, plug in an external powersource, that will help conserve power.  Why it drained 20% within a minute. like my chart shows my brightness is not 100% that will  drain down the bat for one.