Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

MAX night mode

[ New ]

Hello team, here's a request for MAX feature.

Would really love to see the night mode in MAX to create awesome 360 night lapse and photos. But if due to technicality or stitching of the 2 lenses it is not possible to do so in 360, atleast in Hero mode it would be quite appreciated. Since it is already available with the Hero 8 and some previous models, adding it to the MAX shouldn't be much of a hassle.

Also the possibility of a longer internal for timelapse, maybe 30 minutes and 60. I am creating a timelapse of my aglaonema siam aurora's leaf bloom and have to manually turn ON the camera every hour to click a picture, and later will have to stitch it together in Adobe. A possibility of 30/60 minutes interval would do wonders, although I understand that would mean constantly keeping a check on battery health and plugging the charger, but it wouldn't be as much hassle as turnig ON every hour, clicking and then turning OFF.

GoPro

Re: MAX night mode

[ New ]

Hi @boldcreek22728! We appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Me uno a la solicitud!! dfinitivamente necesitamos tener el modo nocturno en la Max!! Gracias de antemano! esperamos noticias!

Sightseer

[ New ]

I third this request. I had the fusion and "upgraded to the Max" the fusion had night lapse and it worked great. please add it to the Max.

Tourist

[ New ]
Oh wow. Didn't know Fusion already had the night mode implement. Wonder what is stopping the developers from having it on MAX too. 🤔
Tourist

[ New ]

I also subscribe to the request for night mode on the Max.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @jorges43035

This has been shared with the team.

Please continue checking our website for updates.

Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Add me in the requestor list as well... I really want to do long shutter captures in night for the star trail...
Sightseer

[ New ]
I’m in if it ever happens GOPRO.
Tourist

[ New ]

Please add me to the list of requesters! This would be a fantastic addition to the MAX!

Thanks

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi @aenriquez, there are a lot of people waiting for night mode already. Given that all the new Hero’s have it and Fusion had it long back, it shouldn’t be much of a hassle to get it as an update to the MAX. So you have this feature anywhere in the roadmap?
Sightseer

[ New ]

I don't understand how the production team would not continue to incorporate features they already have into the new.  Is it because you want me to have 7 go pros?  Well I have 3 already.  I'm so disappointed to find out that I don't have a night mode for my Max 360. Seriously?  Please it's already hard enough with the interuption to find stitching then import for editing in Adobe...and now I can't use it for night time.  I guess I just have to use other companies cameras at night,  I'm just exhausted from searching for solutions that aren't there.

Nomad

[ New ]

360 degree nightlapse and night photos. That would be awsome.

Tourist

[ New ]
There is no night mode added to the max yet and this thread shows it's solved. Can you please add me to this request. This is really required.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Add me to the list.....

So what will happen? Do we wait until I grow a beard?

Tourist

[ New ]
I flexing in mountain near club watch the stars and an idea came to me, I need to shoot stars with trails so hard!!! Why GoPro max don’t have this customization now?