Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

MAX night mode

[ Edited ]

Hello team, here's a request for MAX feature.

Would really love to see the night mode in MAX to create awesome 360 night lapse and photos. But if due to technicality or stitching of the 2 lenses it is not possible to do so in 360, atleast in Hero mode it would be quite appreciated. Since it is already available with the Hero 8 and some previous models, adding it to the MAX shouldn't be much of a hassle.

Also the possibility of a longer internal for timelapse, maybe 30 minutes and 60. I am creating a timelapse of my aglaonema siam aurora's leaf bloom and have to manually turn ON the camera every hour to click a picture, and later will have to stitch it together in Adobe. A possibility of 30/60 minutes interval would do wonders, although I understand that would mean constantly keeping a check on battery health and plugging the charger, but it wouldn't be as much hassle as turnig ON every hour, clicking and then turning OFF.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: MAX night mode

Hi @boldcreek22728! We appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @boldcreek22728! We appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Me uno a la solicitud!! dfinitivamente necesitamos tener el modo nocturno en la Max!! Gracias de antemano! esperamos noticias!