Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: MASSIVE BILLING PROBLEMS - DONT BUY ON GOPRO'S WEBSITE IF YOU CAN HELP IT

spent hours with customer support trying to order with a special $100 upgrade  code.  Kept getting the stupid "call customer support error code 51c"  each support person kept telling me my credit card was bad.  Tried 4 different cards with same result.  The phllipines support staff are terrible, they only can repeat their scripts.  I called my bank for my credit card and GoPro never tried to make the charge.  Yumi the supervisor sent me an email saying I tried too many times to purchase the GoPro and they blocked my account and I should just purchase the GoPro 8 somewhere else. I can't use the $100 discount coupon.  I talked to her again and asked how they blocked my account when I never purchased a GoPro.  She sent me a new discount code but the same thing happened.  I ran IT department for 15 years,  GoPro has major programming issues with their purchasing website.  Some one from IT or CIO should look into it and figure out why that supid code 51c gets thrown even if credit card is valid (losing lots of business).  Can't someone figure out how to unblock an account when it's blocked in error?  Looks like this problem has been going on for sometime.  Need to have a good  debugger and figure out the problem in your code instead of chasing people from your site because of bad code.  Why can't you clear my account to purchase from your site?

Highlighted
Sightseer

I've placed 4 orders for the GoPro Max and each time I wait 3-6hrs for a confirmation email and instead I get an email saying "We are having a problem with your order. You're order was cancelled." I reach out to chat support and phone support and they both say contact your financial institution. I call my CU and they say it's on GoPro's end. GoPro says we can't tell you what the issue is but go ahead and order another one. My bank said not to keep ordering them because the fraud dept will eventually close my debit card out for potential misuse/fraud. This is a joke. Lol.

I just looked on Amazon and it's actually cheaper to buy there..

What a nightmare. Now my camera won't be here in time for my trip.

Highlighted
Sightseer

This is still the case. I just went through this exact same thing. Lol. Nightmare.