Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Low Level exception in GoPro FX reframe

[ New ]

I've just installed the plugin in my latest Premiere 2019 on WIN10 and whenever I drop theplugin onto the footage I get this error message.
I also changed CUDA settings but that doesn't help. I'd assume it works with any equirectangular footage, not only from MAX, like the previous VR plugin? Please advise.

Backpacker

Re: Low Level exception in GoPro FX reframe

[ New ]

I've no errors using the plugin in Adobe Premier Pro.  Can you post the specs of your machine?  Also what rendering engine you've selected for Adobe Premier Pro?

Have you tried reinstalling Premier Pro?  I've had to do that before to solve issues as it can be a buggy program.

Tourist

[ New ]

I've tried with and without CUDA, using GTX1080, WIN10, 64 with 32GB RAM, CPU is Ryzen 7.
No reinstall yet. And yes, it works fine on my dated 13" MBPro with Premiere 2017 Smiley Embarassed

Sightseer

[ New ]

Have same problem too.
AMD FX 6300
Premiere Pro 13.1

Hiker

[ New ]
I had read about to many problems with premiere 2019 over on the adobe forum, so I only use 2018 version.

Reframe works well for me on both win 7 and win 10 on 2 different PC.

I had issue with garmin 360 footage where the plugin would "tile" the video instead of 360. Haven't checked since the latest update of the plugin.