Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Lost order and refund process

[ New ]

I attempted to purchase a GoPro 8 during the week, my bank and Paypal have said that the payment has been sent, GoPro are saying that they have no record of my payment or order anywhere. I had to repurchase a gopro so that it will arrive in time for my trip.

This leads to the issue at hand. I was originally told that trying to find my order would take 3-5 business as thats how long it takes to contact a different area of the gopro team in house. THEN I was told that it may take up to 15 days to finalise the refund as it would have to go through 3 different in house areas ALL TAKING 3-5 BUSINESS IN BETWEEN

"Actually yes for locating of your order, we have to follow up with our orders team and our orders team needs to follow up this also with our warehouse team and payments team as we have no direct access to contact them."

I clearly don't run a multimillion dollar company that works globally, but surely there is a more efficient way to do this, the lag time between "in house" areas gives a HUGE margin of error when it comes to processing orders esspecially in cases when things go wrong.

GoPro

Re: Lost order and refund process

[ New ]

Hi @boxcutterb

Sorry for any trouble caused. We'll have this shared to the team.

Please continue working with our Support Team regarding your case.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: Lost order and refund process

[ New ]

Hello @aragon1006 

Thank you for replying. I will contact my in house team who will let me know my availability in order to continue working with the support team regarding the status of my order, you will need to wait 3-5 business days for a reply. In the mean time is there anything else I can help you with?