Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Lost my Gopro Hero 7 black Sequoia NP Sept. 17th 2019

We lost our Gopro Hero 7 black at Sequoia national park. we are 100% sure we lost it where the road splits in two and goes between the 4 sequoia trees - we were taking pictures there of the car and our self between the sequoias and on the road. the last video we filmed was on that road while running past the trees. ( after eleven range overlook and before visitor center of last hill - i guess buena vista curve ? )

we returned to that place literally 30 min after but the gopro was not there anymore. somebody took it.

we have a bunch of chipmunk videos on it and the other parks we visited.... this is our only and best quality memory of our trip .. we would be extremely grateful to have have it back. there is a 128 Go sd inside -

please contact me if you found it - i can send pictures to compare with video and content so you can verify that it is ours. i attached already one - we have same Tshirt and cap on the videos as this  picture was taken the same day we lost it

i will paye for shipping and give a reward. it means a lot to us...

contact me => hausmann.mik - at - gmail.com or here on the forum
thank you so much!

20190915_173218.jpg
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Lost my Gopro Hero 7 black Sequoia NP Sept. 17th 2019

Best of luck! I hope someone returns it to you soon.
Highlighted
Tourist

in english:

We lost our Gopro Hero 7 black at Sequoia national park. we are 100% sure we lost it where the road splits in two and goes between the 4 sequoia trees - we were taking pictures there of the car and our self between the sequoias and on the road. the last video we filmed was on that road while running past the trees. ( after eleven range overlook and before visitor center of last hill - i guess buena vista curve ? )

we returned to that place literally 30 min after but the gopro was not there anymore.

we have a bunch of chipmunk videos on it and the other parks we visited.... this is our only and best quality memory of our trip .. we would be extremely grateful to have have it back. there is a 128 Go sd inside -

please contact me if you found it - i can send pictures to compare with video and content so you can verify that it is ours.

i will paye for shipping and give a reward. it means a lot to us...

contact me => hausmann.mik - at - gmail.com

thank you so much!

Highlighted
GoPro

@noblecave44644, sorry to hear about what happened. If you reach out to our Support team, they can create a record of your lost camera in case anyone contacts us to report that they've found it. You may reach them by phone or live chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. When you do, please have your camera's serial number ready for any information that they may need. Check out this article https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-to-Find-Your-GoPro-Serial-Number for more info on how to get your camera's serial number.