Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Lost camera

I lost my camera attending a soccer football match in Sochi, Russia. Is there any way to contact someone who had found it using geo localización?
My camera number is GP 25222627
Thank you
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Lost camera

the camera is only a camera nothing more it has a hotspot if you are within the wi-fi range  of 35 ft.  

And wi-fi must be On to begin with.  It can only  locate within feet nothing more. 

what you can do is offer a reward post a flyer and hope the person who found it  can find you....

contacting gopro only has them say we'll takea note of the camera seriel number, nothing more.. that is all they can do when the seriel number is for a warranty documation only not lost camera's.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you fishycomics. Toy are completely right. But you know, I solved the problem because someone left it in list and found booth. Good people can be found everywhere. So thank you again
Highlighted
Adventurer

there are pople still out there that exist and they did not ask for a reward no less . problem resolved  did you do that?

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes. I have back!!