Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Lost GoPro Hero 6 at Karon Beach Phuket

Lost GoPro

Device: GoPro Hero 6 Black

Coordinates: 7.8345498, 98.2946097

Stored Videos: approximately 130-140

Stored Photos: something above 120

Hey Guys,

So this is my last hope I guess, that someone can help me. As you can read above today we lost our GoPro Hero 6 Black while bathing at the Sea. A big wave surprised me and it flipped out of my hand. By side the GoPro 3-Way grip-arm was attached to it. Our GoPro had approximately 130-140 Videos and 120+ Photos on it, all from our backpacking adventure/travelling through south east Asia. Most of the Videos contains a young man (me) and a young lady (my girlfriend) while swimming, driving a motorbike and similar stuff. So as you can guess the loss of the GoPro it self may be annoying but the loss of the Photos and Videos are making me sad and angry at the same time. So if you find it or someone else who you know found it, I’d be so unbelievable grateful if this person would contact me at the following e-mail: timo.lostgopro@gmail.com

I thank you very much for your attention and have a nice day

Kind regards

Timo

Nomad

Re: Lost GoPro Hero 6 at Karon Beach Phuket

You should contact customer support with this info, you can do so here:

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

They will probably ask you for the registration info of your camera.  Although they won't be able to help retrieve it, they will keep your info on file and that way if anyone finds the camera and notifies GoPro, they can help you reunite with the unit.

Tourist

Re: Lost GoPro Hero 6 at Karon Beach Phuket

Thank you very much mich for your response, but i already contacted the Customer Support and they gave me a discount on a new gopro and said they will let me know, when they receive something.