Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Liveburst won't let me download a screengrab

Hi I'm on a new Google pixel 3a after changing to a new phone. I've taken loads of liveburst photos as love that I can select a frame. But on GoPro app it lets me play the shots but when i try to save one it just leaves the blue loading screen
Screenshot_20200307-192811.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Liveburst won't let me download a screengrab

Hi @dalemears

So you have the latest version of the GoPro app?

See if clearing the app's cache helps. DO NOT include DATA.

If it's still the same, please try pairing the camera to another phone and see if the same happens.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi same thing happens. If I connect to my old pixel it works fine. All other features work only when using the liveburst. Cleared cache and redownloaded software
Highlighted
Nomad

Try rebooting the phone after you have installed the software.  It may help, but usually with the very latest phones and the latest software release, some conflict can occur and patches have to be implimented and this takes time.  Make sure you are using the "feedback" option in the software itself, this allows the programmers to see what hardware and software is being used and helps them solve the issue that much quicker.