Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Live stream error

[ New ]
I connect my gopro I start the live stream, the gopro says it’s live, but the link to the live stream says the stream has not yet started. Has This happened to anyone else?? How do I fix this?
GoPro

Re: Live stream error

[ New ]

Hello @soxfan12. Which social platform are you live streaming to? What's the version of GoPro Quik installed? Also, what's the phone model used and its OS installed?

Tourist

[ New ]
I am using gopro.com to get a link to share. No matter who I share it to or what platform I’m using it says the live hasn’t started. I am a subscriber. I have an iPhone12 which is updated, the app (Quik GoPro) is updated, and the camera (GoPro Hero 8) is up to date as well. I have completely disconnected everything and restarted everything and NOTHING has fixed this problem.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @soxfan12. We just tried to stream through the same means and we were able to successfully do so. When you copied the link for the GoPro.com live stream, did you go back to the Quik app to ensure that the camera is still connected? There are instances when the stream could be interrupted when the app is sent to the background. See if this may be the case.