Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Live Streaming With the Hero 7

[ New ]

Hi @dcosmin,

For now the only option is stream to your personal account. 

You can use other app though that supports RTMP and then share it to your page. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Tourist

[ New ]

ok, i take go pro app - next i will taka facebook - next i have set up live - i click this butto and.....nothig heppend :(

42785663_881912442004812_9213000953555320832_n.jpg

Hiker

[ New ]

You need two mobile devices if you want to do live stream on the move. One to use Gopro app and the other to use as a wifi hotspot. I have no idea why the app isn't capable of using mobile data.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @foggydawn01510 @mika7171

You may use the same phone, just set up personal hotspot. Should you wish to use Wi-Fi, the connection to your camera will switch to Bluetooth.

Please go over the steps to setup live stream: Getting Started With Live Streaming

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006

How can you connect your phone to its own wifi hotspot? Smiley Very Happy

The GoPro app runs in your phone and the app wants to make the connection to wifi. So you really can't use the hotspot that runs in the same phone where the GoPro app runs.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006

Seems like I was wrong. You can connect to your own hotspot. First you have to launch the setup and wait that camera changes its connection to bluetooth. Then you can set your phones wifi hotspot and connect to it!

Thank you

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @mika7171

Sure. 

Let us know if you were able to set up live stream.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006

Yes I got it working.

I even made a little tutorial video how to set up your GoPro app to live stream on Facebook.