Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Large green pixels over extremely laggy videos.

As stated in the title, after recording (once I began the editing process on my computer) green giant pixels apeard on all my testrun footage. The multiple SD cards included the Lexar 1000x, Sandisk extreme pro and Sandisk Extreme. All footage was extremely laggy (never got to try 4K or 2.7k) including 1440 at 60 fps and 080p at 240,120 and 60fps. Really disapointed and have no understanding if it's a software issue at this point or actaully a hardware issue on GoPro's end. Also must include that the pictures do infact have more color than my Hero 4; however the resolution is not as good on the Hero 6 and there seems to be a faint grainy screen within the picture. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Large green pixels over extremely laggy videos.

yep this seems to be a common complaint. mines the same. Not great for a brand new camera. Nobody from GoPro seems to be confirming if its definatly a firmware issue. So i think the only option is to return the camera and wait see what happens, if it get sorted i'll re buy it then, i dont see why i should pay full price to be a beta tester. Thats the conclusion i've come to. I've been a long time gopro user from the very first surf hero so find this really disapointing and feel let down.