Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

LOSING THE WILL WITH MY HERO 5 - AUDIO ISSUES AGAIN!!!

[ New ]

Right now im mad!

Ive recorded about 20 clips and one of the clips of 5 minutes has no sound recorded!

WHY IS THIS?!!

Im actually going to smash the thing up as the clip cant be re-recorded it was an interview. The other 19 or so clips which were recorded before and after the clip with no audio are fine.

I dont understand how this happens and even why this would happen.

Last time it did it, i updated the camera, modified the case around the gopro where all the mic points are and all has been fine till this latest issue.

I uploaded it into another video prog and it says there is audio recorded but all you can hear is a feint rustling no voice or any other noise.

Please tell me there is 

GoPro

Re: LOSING THE WILL WITH MY HERO 5 - AUDIO ISSUES AGAIN!!!

[ New ]

@blueshore21638, sorry to hear about what happened. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want you to have. Please let our Support team know so they can help you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. You can initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives. If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.